Alpine College of Management & Technology
Alpine College of Management and Technology working under aegis of NIAE educational society established in 1994, with a vision of quality and value based education. At Alpine our mission is to create an environment, where students involve & prepare themselves for an intensely competitive world.
Your decision to attend (ALPINE COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY) is great, and possibly one of the most rewarding as you'll rejoice in your lifetime and will be a member of alpine family for ever.
At Alpine, it is our intention that you receive all the knowledge that you expect from a college education, the chance to explore different ideas and discover new avenues about the world and yourself.
Alpine has a philosophy of bringing new development in innovative teaching methods, and to give a adaptable environment for learning with well-stocked library for reference and well configured computer labs for browsing and knowing world wide.
The opportunity to be challenged with the possibility to realize your potential, attain your goals, and develop the skills necessary for the new millennium and transform yourself to the great professionals of your field in the concerned organisations.
|COURSE||FEE PER SEM*|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)||Rs. 17,500/-|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Production)||Rs. 17,500/-|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||Rs. 17,500/-|
|Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Rs. 17,500/-|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Rs. 22,500/-|
Extra Fee at the Time of Admission Common to All
- Rs. 60,000/- [FOUR SEATED] PER YEAR FOR FOODING & LODGING
- Rs. 70,000/- [THREE SEATED] PER YEAR FOR FOODING & LODGING
- FEE ONCE PAID IS NOT REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE
- 50% INSTITUTE FEE SHALL HAVE TO BE DEPOSITED BY 31 MAY AND BALANCE 50% BY 30 NOV. OF EVERY CONSECUTIVE YEAR.
- STUDENTS ONCE GIVEN ADMISSION, SHALL BE LIABLE TO DEPOSIT TOTAL FEE IMMEDIATELY OR IN INSTALLMENT, SHOULD DEPOSIT WITHIN TIME OR BY DUE DATE.
- ALL DISPUTES SUBJECT TO JURISDICTION OF DEHRADUN COURT ONLY.