Alpine Institute of Aeronautics
Transformation of simple human beings willfully into top of the line “Aircraft Maintenance Engineers” is the driving force behind all that we do at “Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun”.
In the present ongoing scenario in the civil aviation industry, globally there is a continuous demand for skilled and well-trained AMEs (Aircraft Maintenance Engineers).
At Alpine our continued progress and success has created outstanding opportunities, yet again in the ever expanding and feverishly competitive field of aviation.
At Alpine, we prepare our future engineers armed to the teeth with a fierce, visual, mental, physical self virtually masters of the trade meeting all the requirements of high level performance. Widely experienced engineering experts and educationists at Alpine go with a single minded and a focused commitment, leaving nothing to chance. A strict code of conduct keeps the students well trained and disciplined each expected to out shine the other edging on to make a sincere effort as well oiled team towards achieving a common goal. By integrating all joint efforts in real time, Alpine promises to impart knowledge by evolving the best, hands on training with state of the art lab facilities and equipments on our very own registered Beech Bonanza A-35 Aircraft (In Flying Condition) and a desired infrastructure as per DGCA, Govt. of India requirements in an effort to bring about a revolutionary transformation to the aviation industry worldwide.
Course Category Archives: Alpine Institute of Areonautics
|COURSE||FEE PER SEM*|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Rs. 35,000/-|
Extra Fee at the Time of Admission Common to All
- Rs. 65,000/- [FOUR SEATED] PER YEAR FOR FOODING & LODGING, INCLUDING TRANSPORTATION (OUT CAMPUS)
- Rs. 70,000/- [THREE SEATED] PER YEAR FOR FOODING & LODGING (IN CAMPUS)
- Rs. 2000/- REFUNDABLE SECURITY
- FEE ONCE PAID IS NOT REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE
- 50% INSTITUTE FEE SHALL HAVE TO BE DEPOSITED BY 31 MAY AND BALANCE 50% BY 30 NOV. OF EVERY CONSECUTIVE YEAR.
- STUDENTS ONCE GIVEN ADMISSION, SHALL BE LIABLE TO DEPOSIT TOTAL FEE IMMEDIATELY OR IN INSTALLMENT, SHOULD DEPOSIT WITHIN TIME OR BY DUE DATE.
- ALL DISPUTES SUBJECT TO JURISDICTION OF DEHRADUN COURT ONLY.